LOL皮城女警的台词是什么
的有关信息介绍如下:
Hot on the trail...
脚印还很新鲜。
I love a good chase.
我超爱追杀的。
Don't be caught flatfoot-ing.
别被警察抓住哟。
I have the tools for the job.
这份工作所需的工具我都有。
Want to see a hat trick?
想看帽子戏法么?
Let's investigate.
我们去查案吧。
Time for a shakedown.
现在是大搜查时间~
Me? Miss? Not by a longshot.
我?打空?别指望了。
Right
没错
I smell a rat...possibly other than Twitch.
小心,有老鼠……别误会,这个老鼠可不单指图奇哟。
Got them in my sights!
见一个,灭一个!
Meet the long gun of the law.
见识下法律的大枪吧!
Boom! Headshot.
崩!爆头~
So many bad guys, so little time.
坏人总是太多,时间却又太少。
Who doesn't like being under the gun?
有谁不喜欢被枪指着吖?
Up for a showdown?
打算摊牌了么?
Sorry boys, I keep the fuzzy cuffs at home.
真抱歉,少年们,我把皮手铐忘在家里了。
Want another shot? I wouldn't want toleave things up in the air.
想要再来一发么?我可不会留下任何悬念。
Would you prefer the good cop? Or thebad cop?
你们喜欢好警察呢?还是坏警察呢?
A sniper’s greatest tool isprecision (gun breaks)...and good equipment.
一个狙击手最重要的工具就是精准(枪坏了)……还有一把好武器
The whole is greater than the sum of its(gun breaks) ...parts…
一个整体总是要强过它的(枪坏了)……零件……
I'm on the case!
随时准备破案!
1.Got them in my sights!
见一个,灭一个!
2.Meet the long gun of the law.
见识下法律的大枪吧!
3.Boom! Headshot.
崩!爆头~
4.So many bad guys, so little time.
坏人总是太多,时间却又太少。
5.Who doesn't like being under the gun?
有谁不喜欢被枪指着吖?
6.Up for a showdown?
打算摊牌了么?
7.Sorry boys, I keep the fuzzy cuffs at home.
真抱歉,少年们,我把皮手铐忘在家里了。
8.Want another shot? I wouldn't want toleave things up in the air.
想要再来一发么?我可不会留下任何悬念。
9.Would you prefer the good cop? Or thebad cop?
你们喜欢好警察呢?还是坏警察呢?
“好像射点什么”这是小炮的台词。女警全部台词我没记清,但是那句 “我?没死?怎么可能?”中“没死”其实是“miss”
没死?这么可能!
说的是什么装备来着,,
开局是好戏开场了,里面的台词有点多了就



